Theme: Healthy Lifestyles Beyond A Meatless Diet
Date: Farmers Day 1st December, 2017
Time: 9.30 A.M. – 5.00 P. M.
Venue: Christ The King International School, Liberation Road, Cantonments, Accra
(Google Map Directions)
- VEGAN FOODS over 12 eateries featuring delicious wholesome natural vegan, African, and International entrees and dishes from experienced wholistic vegan chefs and participating restaurants and caterers. If you have a vegan vegetarian restaurant or catering business this is the perfect platform for you.
- NATURAL HEALTH EXPO at the Wellness Village and Spa Haven – Stop anytime during the festival to receive healing services like massage, reflexology, reiki, wellness and fitness consultations, yoga and aerobics. Shop for natural herbal products, natural food products, organic farmers, solar powered products and spa products.
- AFRICA HANDMADE EXPO displaying African arts, books, music, fashion, jewelry, travel & tours and more.
HEALTH & VEGAN SUMMIT – Super fine speeches about veganism, vegetarianism and healthy lifestyles. If you are considering a vegan, vegetarian lifestyle key into the great insights for your transition. Guest speakers includes:
- Benison Kofi Asare (PAMA Health)
- Samuel Sasu (Healthworks) Oheneba
- Dr Emmanuel Kwame Asenso (Health Talk, Kumasi),
- Dr Vladimir Antwi Danso (Dean of Armed Forces Staff College)
- Oheneba Ohene Ntim Barimah (NET @ and Oman FM fame)
Other Super Attractions Include:
- Great Music & Dancing
- Healthy Drinks & Juices
- Healthy Smoothies
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Free Samples & Give Aways
- Aerobics & Yoga Sessions
Call: Jen +233-26-550-2977 Kola +233-20 202-3252 Kris +233-27-175 2425
For further information regarding your partnership, exhibition and other opportunities that may interest you
- Kindly Contact: Jen +233-26-550-2977 Kola +233-20 202-3252
Kris +233-27-175 2425
Social Media Sites
We wish to formally invite you to take advantage of this opportunity by becoming a partner,, exhibitor and/or advertiser of these events.
Secure your partnership package deal for the 11TH Annual VegGhana VegFest 2017.
We look forward to working with you and developing the partnership and exhibition opportunities that will best compliment your marketing plan and help achieve your sales and marketing initiatives.
We are grateful for your kind consideration and support and look forward to working with you on this great event. Thank you.
Dr. Benison Kofi Asare
President Vegetarian Association of Ghana