Membership is open to Vegans, Vegetarians and Non-Vegetarians with the intention to become a vegetarian. It promotes healthy eating and lifestyles using plant based diet and nutrition as its foundation.
So if you’ve ever given the idea of going vegan or vegetarian and healthy lifestyle a go, or want to start in that direction – but need a helping hand, come along, and find out how!
Download Membership Forms
VegGhana meets the 2nd Sunday of every month
at Christ The King International School
Time: 2 P.M. Prompt
Rate Per Year
Subscription Payment Methods
SILVER – GHS 120
GOLD – GHS 360
PLATINUM – GHS 600
CORPORATE – GHS 3,000
Vodafone – 0209732908
MTN – 0556331696
Bank – Ecobank Account No. 0010084483425801
Branch – Head Office
Account Name – Vegetarian Association of Ghana
Our WhatsApp platform is a subscribed members only closed group.
DETAILED BELOW ARE OUR RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- We initially offer 1 (one) month complimentary subscription. If you find it worthwhile you can then take up any of our membership categories.
- Silver Members – Access to VegGhana WhatsApp Platform and Access to discounts and Promos on this platform and VegGhana Website
Fees Payable: GHS 120 (10 per month)
- Gold Members – Benefits of Silver plus at least 1 (one) discounted training and seminar organized by VegGhana in a calendar year.
Fees Payable: GHS 360 (GHS 30 per month)
- Platinum Members – Benefits of Gold plus at least 2 (two) discounted training and seminars organized by VegGhana within a calendar year. Also concessionary rates for VegGhana sponsored events and collaborators such as health and wellness events, retreats, cruises etc etc for the year.
Fees Payable: GHS 600.00 (GHS 50 per month)
- The platform is for Like-minded health conscious vegetarians, vegans, and people who have adopted or want to transit to healthy lifestyles.
- We are there to also interact socially and for businesses to business (B2B) opportunities.
- It set up to propagate the ideals and the aims objectives of the Vegetarian Association of Ghana (VegGhana).
- Our closed WhatsApp platform is also used to enlist and co-opt people to be new members of Vegetarian Association of Ghana.
- Subscriptions payments are minimum contributions that help support VegGhana to meet its operational efforts
A last word: OUR HEALTH IS OUR WEALTH!
Further details regarding membership of our closed WhatsApp Group are available on request. Contact us to learn more.